When I first started this blog, I thought it would be fun to have a “Scoop” page (get it? I know, it’s adorable).
I envisioned the Scoop page to be a living, ever-changing experience, in which I chronicled all of the exciting adventures I had at local events and restaurants, traipsing about town tracking down the best food and trendiest spots that NE Ohio has to offer.
…I thought it would be so awesome, until I realized that:
- I don’t get out much
2. I’m not cool
So instead, I’m using this page to spread the word about all of my favorite things to do, see, and eat in the place I love the most (Ohio!). Enjoy!
- Mitchell’s Homemade – All time favorite. Obviously.
- Honey Hut – Honey Graham. Enough said.
- Pav’s Creamery – Pumpkin Pie. Nutella S’mores. Baklava. (To name a few). Review here.
- Graeter’s – Anything with chocolate chips in it – they’re basically giant, golf-ball sized truffles. Review here.
- Swenson’s – An Akron fave; try the Galley Boy and a Hot Fudge PB Milkshake!
- The Rail – We had our rehearsal dinner here! Delicious, locally sourced beef for the best burgers in town, truffle fries, and to-die-for milkshakes. The Bootlegger and the Crouching Tiger Hidden Bacon are my faves.
- B Spot – Michael Symon’s burger joint. Must tries are the Fat Doug, Porky Fries, and Apple Pie & Bacon shake.